Thursday, January 2, 2014

New goal

I can't believe that it is already 2014, my girls are growing so fast and there is so much I want to remember at this stage of our families life. I have made a goal to record a memory every day for the rest of January...I hope I can be successful!

Today we had big plans of taking the girls the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Unfortunately the weather was pretty chilly and we weren't brave enough to venture out. So we came up with a fabulous plan B...a photo scavenger hunt in our building. Olivia couldn't have been more thrilled, this activity gave her an opportunity to put her digital camera that she got for Christmas to good use.


Little Lyla was on my team and she raced around helping snap the photos. We were neck and neck with Matt and Olivia at the very end, but my friendly Lyla wanted to linger and wave to some kids that were playing. Matt and Olivia ended up winning our scavenger hunt, with me and Lyla in a close second.
The reward for winning....choosing and making a dessert for the family. Peanut butter pudding for everyone...YUM!!