Sunday, April 12, 2015

Things I love from last week.....

- I loved all the times that Charlie "talked" to me. He has the sweetest coos and when he talks to me his eyes literally twinkle.
- Lyle helped give Charlie a bath for the first time last week. I wish I had a video of it, she was absolutely giddy. She had the biggest smile and loved helping!
-I loved hearing Olivia give her sister compliments




General Conference loves...
-We have a little activity during General Conference where we have a bowl with a happy face and a bowl with of a sad face. If the speaker cries you get a snack from the sad face bowl and if the audience laughs you get a snack from the happy face bowl. Friday night I told Olivia that we had gotten veggie sticks for the sad face bowl (a snack she was super excited about) She immediately said "I cant wait until President Eyring speaks, he always cries and has so much happiness when he speaks I will definitely be getting a lot of veggie sticks during his talk." I was so grateful that Olivia is familiar enough with President Eyring 's talk that she immediately knew that he would cry during his conference talk.
-During her 4th session of General Conference, Lyla shouted "Please pause it, I have to go to the bathroom!" I was impressed that after watching a lot of conference this weekend, she had a desire to pause the conference so she wouldn't miss anything while she went to the bathroom.