Sunday, March 29, 2015

1 Month

I cant believe that Charlie is already 1 month old, he is growing way to fast. I wish time could slow down. Its amazing how the great love you have for your baby from the second they are born. The girls have been smitten with their baby brother from the moment they met him. This is Charlie at one month...


1. He is a VERY calm baby...he doesn't cry. When we were at his 2 week dr. appointment I held Charlie in my arms as they had to prink his foot and get blood. The blood was not flowing very fast, and it was taking forever. The dr. commented how brave he was to be calm that whole time.


2. He absolutely loves taking a bath.
3. He is a big grunter and is extremely loud when he sleeps
4. No jealousy of the new baby here...his sisters absolutely adore him
5. He loves to snuggle
6. He loves his dad. I'm not sure if Charlie has a special connection with Matt as the only other boy in the family, but there is definitely a special connection there. I obviously spend a lot more time with Charlie since I am able to stay home and take care of him, but when Matt gets home at night and holds Charlie...Charlie just stares at Matthew and you can tell he is so happy in Matthews arms.